[GRASS-user] v.proj fails: no shift table

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Sep 15 05:57:38 PDT 2016

On Thu, 15 Sep 2016, Markus Neteler wrote:

> Sounds to me that you are using the trunk version of GRASS GIS?

Markus,

   Yes, I did use 'trunk' and expected to hit a speed bump some time. So, I
should have dropped back to 7.2svn before writing.

> For now, here a cmd line way for GRASS GIS 7.2:

   Good information. I'll use 7.2svn now rather than 7.3svn. I'm sure this
will save me a lot of time and allow me to not clutter the list with
avoidable questions.

Thanks very much,

Rich