[GRASS-user] v.proj fails: no shift table

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 15 06:37:57 PDT 2016

On Thu, Sep 15, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Sep 2016, Markus Neteler wrote:
>
>> Martin fixed it just now in trunk (7.3.svn) in r69494.
>

> Markus,
>
>   I am always impressed and grateful to the responsiveness of OSS
> developers.

We are happy to help! And at the end of the day you triggered several
improvements :-)

It is good that you don't give up here easily but try get things
solved. Overall, a win-win for all of us.

Best,
Markus

PS: Still, if you can, please test this fix in trunk since we plan to
backport the improved PROJ4 support mechanism at some point.