[GRASS-user] g.list ... -1073741701 cntnd

Edmund Swylan Edmund.Swylan at ponymail.com
Sat Aug 19 14:29:39 PDT 2017

ES> I have taken another step back and tried winGRASS 6.4.4 Command Line. ...
ES> Don't the differences let reduce significantly the set of suspect .dlls?
MN> Did you try this DLL tool?
MN> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GRASS_Debugging#DLL_dependencies

I had not tried it. Now I have. To little effect. The dependencies are too
numerous. I have tried to see what makes the v.info of winGRASS 6.4.4
fare worse than the r.info. Taking into consideration what the relevant
.bats do to PATH, I do not see what module might be missed by v.info but
not by r.info (EFSADU.dll, e.g., would be missed by both.). The observation
is not much use though. In the process I seem to have discovered a repetition
in the PATH, a zlib1.dll - probably a copy of zlib_osgeo.dll, and (in 7.2.1)
competing libintl-8.dlls.

Edmund