[GRASS-user] Creating STRDS from scratch

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:38:40 PST 2017

Hello Rich,

In your case, it seems you want to have uniform rainfall. So you can
set the region, and then use mapcalc like so:
r.mapcalc exp='rainfall_2013115=0.1'
And doing the same for each day. A small script could be useful to
automatize the task.
When registering the maps, it's better to set an end_time equal to the
start_time of the next map, to cover the whole period.

Regards,
Laurent