[GRASS-user] Temporal data issues need resolving [RESOLVED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Feb 23 16:54:47 PST 2017

On Thu, 23 Feb 2017, Rich Shepard wrote:

> Yesterday I created and registered a STRDS. Today grass cannot find it. I
> tried re-creating and re-registering the dataset but the latter step
> fails.

   Thanks to both Soeren and Laurent Itzi is now happily running. I'll
probably kill the process and start it tomorrow morning from the command
line external to grass and put it in the background.

   I found a rainfall data file typo that resulted in a borked STRDS. It is
highly likely that this typo caused all the problems I encountered. Mea
culpa!

   I also cleaned up all mapsets so every map is in only one mapset. The Itzi
parameter file specifies the mapset for each input map.

Again, thanks to Soeren and Laurent,

Rich