[GRASS-user] log function for SQLite

Markus Neteler neteler at osgeo.org
Sun Mar 12 03:50:09 PDT 2017

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 11:26 AM, Nikos Alexandris
<nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:

> Helmut Kudrnovsky:

>>> just found something in the wiki:
>>>
>>> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Build_SQLite_extension_on_windows
>

> For Linux:

Now also here:

https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Build_SQLite_extension_on_Linux

> 1) there is still a "compile" warning for the code (no time to hunt)

This version contains three changes compared to the original version,
maybe useful?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/seth/RSQLite.extfuns/master/src/extension-functions.c

> 2) The log() function does not like, naturally, 0 values. But this can
> be workedaround with a where SQL clause.

To be added to the manual page.

>> (
>> I can't say I didn't search (20+ minutes). There is no related "log"
>> result that leads to that "contrib" page from within SQLite's page
>> search field itself!  And, in our wiki I admit I did not think about
>> Windows at all.
>> )

We need more volunteers to document stuff.

Markus