[GRASS-user] r.mapcalc: compare two maps [RESOLVED]

Laurent C. lrntct at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:41:44 PDT 2017

Rich,

If I understand well, you have a 'raw' DEM and you want to open the
culvert in that DEM.
If it is an under-road culvert, your 'raw' DEM will show the road
elevation, and the culvert will not be shown. i.e the culvert is
blocked.
If you want to 'open' the culvert, you'll have to cut through the
road. You can do this with r.carve, for example.

Regards,
Laurent