[GRASS-user] Geomorphons - non-projected input DEM

Robert Andrew Brown brown782 at purdue.edu
Fri May 5 09:27:06 PDT 2017

Hi Marco,

I assume that Geomorphons uses meters, however, it may interpret the parameters based on the units of your DEM (degrees). Personally, I would reproject your DEM to meters before trusting the output. Another option would be to contact the original authors (
  *   Jarosław Jasiewicz
  *   Tomasz F. Stepinski) to get a definitive answer.

Sent from my iPhone