[GRASS-user] Downloading EuroLST data

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri May 12 04:08:15 PDT 2017

* Nikos Alexandris <nik at nikosalexandris.net> [2017-05-12 12:37:18 +0200]:

>* Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> [2017-05-12 11:49:16 +0200]:
>
>>On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 11:41 AM, Nikos Alexandris
>><nik at nikosalexandris.net> wrote:
>>> * Markus Neteler <neteler at osgeo.org> [2017-05-11 23:31:46 +0200]:

>>> The capabilities work fine. Getting/reading in data isn't though.
>
>Just a confirmation that it works for a small test area.  I guess it
>takes for a good network connection to get larger areas downloaded.
>
>Hm?  Maybe tile the area of interest and download data per tile? Would
>that be possible in parallel?

Dear list,

perhaps I was not clear:  I ocnfirm actually that I can download data,
for example inside a 100x100 pix. region.

I wonder if anyone has scripted around to get larger "computational regions"
more efficiently than just querying directly which would require a fast and
solid network connection, and patience.

Thanks, Nikos