[GRASS-user] v.class.mlR error

James Duffy james.philip.duffy at gmail.com
Thu May 25 02:54:18 PDT 2017

Hi Moritz,

Your suggested edits to v.class.mlR.py worked (except you had one too many
brackets on the end of each line, so I removed those). Once I updated and
saved that script file, the error disappeared.

I have just reinstalled the module using g.extension and tried running
v.class.mlR and I again have the original error regarding escaped slashes.

Kind regards

James

--
*James Duffy*