[GRASS-user] d.mon vs gui windows

Tyler Smith tyler at plantarum.ca
Wed Nov 29 14:12:23 PST 2017

On Wed, Nov 29, 2017, at 04:32 PM, Ken Mankoff wrote:

> No, I have the same issues running d.mon on OS X. Lots of redraw
> required. I also run from within Emacs (Org Mode Babel code blocks) but
> the issues also exist when running with just a terminal.

That's reassuring, in a way. If the problem isn't local to my setup,
perhaps there's a way to fix it.

How are you running the code blocks? I didn't think there was babel
support for GRASS. I've been using org-mode more frequently lately, and
was thinking about extending grass-mode to provide babel support. But
maybe someone's already done this?

Best,

Tyler