[GRASS-user] Finding specific information in the wiki

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Sep 28 09:15:12 PDT 2017

   Wanting to learn how to integrate GRASS and R I searched the web and found
a current link to a GRASS wiki page
<https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/R_statistics>. But, when I navigated to
the wiki from the main GRASS landing page I was not able to find that page.

   If it's within one of the links on the left the appropriate one was not
obvious to me. Following the links to Documents -> GRASS tutorials ->
Scripting & interfacing other systems did not list the R interface.

   In the search box I entered 'R' and selected the top choice. This showed
me the R.stats page. Not what I wanted.

   How does one find the above web page from the main wiki page? Perhaps a
tutorial on how to find things in the wiki would help new wiki visitors like
me.

A curious mind wants to know,

Rich