[GRASS-user] Finding specific information in the wiki

Robert Andrew Brown brown782 at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 28 10:10:18 PDT 2017

Hi Rich,

I am not sure about using links from outside sources in this user-list, however, below is a link to "stack exchange" on the subject.

By new GUI, if I remember correctly that changed after May 2017? If so, I have not tried that.

If you want to use the rgrass7 you use the initGRASS command in R. This will link R to grass. You will also need to provide the directory path to your GRASS. If you are using a Mac and you do not have administrative privileges you may need to use the "sudo" command.

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/206348/how-to-access-the-terminal-in-grass-7-0-4

Best,

-bob

Sent from my iPhone