[GRASS-user] OpenFileGDB input error

Even Rouault even.rouault at spatialys.com
Thu Sep 28 13:34:55 PDT 2017

> By now, v.in.ogr is peppered with #if GDAL_VERSION_NUM >= X, looks like at
> some stage we should have two versions, one for GDAL 1.x, another one for
> GDAL 2.x...

Seems to me that having 2 version of th code would be more difficult to maintain.

To avoid cluttering the code with condition related to OGR_G_GetLinearGeometry() for older
GDAL, you could create a dummy implementation of OGR_G_GetLinearGeometry at the top
of the file for GDAL < 2 that just does a OGR_G_Clone()

#if GDAL_VERSION_NUM < 2000000
static OGRGeometryH my_OGR_G_GetLinearGeometry(OGRGeometryH hGeom, double
unused1, char** unused2)
{
   (void)unused1;
   (void)unused2;
   return OGR_G_Clone(hGeom);
}
#define OGR_G_GetLinearGeometry my_OGR_G_GetLinearGeometry
#endif

(untested)

http://www.spatialys.com