[GRASS-user] R: R: R: R: Grass 7.4.0 install error

Helmut Kudrnovsky hellik at web.de
Sat Feb 17 09:07:31 PST 2018

Markus Neteler wrote
> On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 1:07 PM, Aldo CLERICI <

> aldo.clerici@

> > wrote:
>> Great! It works.
>> As regards to find the broken software, I have tenths (may be hundreds)
>> of programs and I should need a lot of time.
>> May be it's an old program I don't need anymore, so I'll wait for any
>> broken software to fix it following your suggestions.
>> Many thanks again for your kind and very helpful interest.
>> Aldo Clerici
>
> Great news!
>
> It would be good to add a few lines here:
> https://grasswiki.osgeo.org/wiki/WinGRASS_errors
>
> for the next person having such an issue. Please suggest what to add
> there (even here, I can edit the wiki then).
>
> Best
> Markus

It's already in the wiki, see the paragraph

"The issue is caused by different sqlite3.dll files accessible "on path" to
all application. In case of GRASS GIS, some incompatible sqlite3
[....]"

it's hidden under another issue.

Maybe giving its own header would emphasize it a bit more?

-----
best regards
Helmut
--