[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] Grass on MacOS (Ken Mankoff)

Michael Barton Michael.Barton at asu.edu
Wed Jan 17 14:11:01 PST 2018

I understand the desire not to waste effort. However, it seems that it will still be some time before Phoenix is completely stable and we have code that works with it. Issues 1 and 2 seem to be easily fixable things in the current code. Are any other platforms using wxPython 3.0.2 yet? If so, do they have the same issues?

Michael
C. Michael Barton
Head, Graduate Faculty in Complex Adaptive Systems Science
Arizona State University

voice:  480-965-6262 (SHESC), 480-965-8130/727-9746 (CSDC)
fax: 480-965-7671 (SHESC),  480-727-0709 (CSDC)