[GRASS-user] Semi-automatic classification with GRASS modules

Giuseppe Cillis giucillis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 01:34:35 PDT 2018

Thanks you for the answers!
The aerial photos classification is a common problem. In particular when
there is a need to classify small elements.
I have alway done a manual classification but now I need to eleborate many
photos to distinguish the forest from the agricultural areas. So, I will
try with different modules and, if doesn't work, I will use GRASS direclty.