[GRASS-user] script option

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Fri Jul 13 12:51:33 PDT 2018

* Frank David <frank.david at geophom.fr> [2018-07-13 19:26:36 +0200]:

>Le 11/07/2018 à 09:31, Nikos Alexandris a écrit :
>>* Frank David <frank.david at geophom.fr> [2018-07-10 15:44:51 +0200]:

>>>Hello Nikos,

>>>Absolutely

>>>There is no error on compilation, and help tab display Flags and
>>>Parameters information, like (french accent are not well encoded):
>>>
>>>Parameters:
>>>obj_map=name [required]
>>>Name of vector map
>>>MH ou WTG projet
>>>obj_layer=string
>>>Layer number or name
>>>Vector features can have category values in different layers. This
>>>number determines which layer to use. When used with direct OGR
>>>access this is the layer name.
>>>Default: 1
>>>obj_name=name [required]
>>>Nom de l'objet
>>>*ctx_map=name [required] **
>>>**Name of vector map **
>>>*Contexte éolien *
>>>**ctx_layer=string **
>>>**Layer number or name **
>>>**Vector features can have category values in different layers.
>>>This number determines which layer to use. When used with direct
>>>OGR access this is the layer name. **
>>>**Default: 1 **
>>>**ctx_wf=name [required] **
>>>*Nom du parc *
>>>**ctx_wtg=name [required] **
>>>*Identifiant éolienne
>>
>>Ah, and what does `x.ScriptName --ui` return?
>>Maybe an encoding related issue? Related entries in trac:
>>https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/search?q=encoding+french&noquickjump=1&changeset=on&milestone=on&ticket=on&wiki=on
>>

>>Nikos
>Hello Nikos,
>
>x.myscript --ui just launch the gui box.
>I have found a trick to run the script. Actually I need one field from
>on vector table and 2 fields from an other vector table. like that it
>works :
>
>#%option G_OPT_V_MAP
>#% label: MH ou WTG projet
>#% required : yes
>#% guidependency: layer,obj
>#%end
>#%option G_OPT_V_FIELD
>#% guidependency: obj
>#%end
>#%option G_OPT_DB_COLUMN
>#% key: obj
>#% required: yes
>#%end
>

>#%option G_OPT_V_MAP
>#% key: ctx_map
>#% label: Contexte éolien
>#% required : yes
>#% guidependency:ctx_layer,ctx_wf,ctx_wtg
>#%end
>#%option G_OPT_V_FIELD
>#% key:ctx_layer
>#% guidependency:ctx_wf,ctx_wtg
>#%end
>#%option G_OPT_DB_COLUMN
>#% key:ctx_wf
>#% required: yes
>#%end
>#%option G_OPT_DB_COLUMN
>#% key:ctx_wtg
> [...]

Perhaps there is something, and experienced developers will notice it fast.
Yet, why don't you share a minimal working code? At least the interface,
so I can try myself to compile. Even in private if you
prefer. I am willig to help in understanding this error. So I will learn
about it as well.

Nikos