[GRASS-user] Problem importing ESRI grid file (.adf)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sat Jun 9 18:44:42 PDT 2018

On Sun, 10 Jun 2018, Markus Neteler wrote:

> That link lacks your personal ID (or whatever personal part or hash) -
> nothing found. Can you please post the right link?

Markus,

   I give up on dropbox. I use it very infrequently and each time it rejects
my password when I sign in. Yeterday I 'reset' the password to what it had
been before and today dropbox again tells me that's not a correct password.
Feh!

   Anyway, this should be a link to download the file:
<http://www.filedropper.com/bareearth>.

Rich