[GRASS-user] rshepard at appl-ecosys.com sent you a file

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Jun 11 06:41:32 PDT 2018

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018, Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote:

> what I can observe here with

> no SRS information is reckognized at, new location can't be build. and I
> can't import the raster data by r.in.gdal.
>
> whereas both above works in winGRASS 7.4.0

Helmut,

   It's apparently not the platform but the grass version of r.in.gdal. It's
better to identify issues in 7.5 sooner rather than later. Tripping over
these issues is my contribution to development. :-)

   I'll try the other two sets of LiDAR data for this area today and report
the results here.

   Thanks for confirming.

Best regards,

Rich