[GRASS-user] 7.5svn repos question

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jun 21 15:02:47 PDT 2018

On Thu, 21 Jun 2018, Helmut Kudrnovsky wrote:

> as already mentioned in another mail, the easiest thing to stay updated
> about svn activities is to look at:
> https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/grass-commit/

Helmut,

   This morning I checked out the trunk, configured and built it. This told
me the revision number is 72869. I assume that's the most current revision
as it's the at the bottom of that web page dated Thu Jun 21 13:57:47 PDT
2018.

> for svn related command options, the easiest thing is to consult the svn
> manual.

   As a non-developer who does not commit changes I use either co or up.
Usually the latter. The other commands are not appropriate for me.

   Neither of these explain why 'svn up' returns the result that I'm at the
latest revision when no new code has been downloaded.

Regards,

Rich