[GRASS-user] Fwd: compiling GRASS with Cygwin and Windows 10

Massi Alvioli nocharge at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 02:52:01 PDT 2018

Hi Markus,

thanks for your answer. That was also one of my concerns, but I have no
handle on that other than
using the 64bit installation utility for cygwin. The package containing
cygSDL (which seems to be
the problem, here) does not bear any reference to 32/64 bit .. and google
does not help on that
"Win32 error 1114" alone or in conjunction with cygwin, cygSDL or python. I
guess I'll have to
wait for the next major cygwin upgrade, if nobody else comes up with some
idea.

Massi