[GRASS-user] r.learn.ml does not write the feature importance file

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:26:58 PDT 2018

Hi all,

I'm rather new in using machine learning classifiers (indeed I only started
to test today) and I found that setting fimp_file option does not give any
output. According to the manual, it should save the feature importances in
a csv file, but nothing comes out. Do I need to set permutations to a value
higher than the default 10 so as to get feature importance file or how does
it work?

I apologize if the question is very silly, I'm learning ;)

Thanks in advance!

Vero