[GRASS-user] r.tile behaviour

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 10:06:24 PST 2018

Hi Sajid,

I have never used r.tile before, but checking the code [1], it multiplies
the overlap by 2, so there's why. Now guesstimating, if I set an overlap of
50, I would expect to have that overlap on both sides of the desired size
of the tiles, so maybe that's why it is doubled ?

HTH,
Vero

[1]
https://trac.osgeo.org/grass/browser/grass/trunk/raster/r.tile/main.c#L101