[GRASS-user] How to get the area of a polygon in a layer

Nikos Alexandris nik at nikosalexandris.net
Mon Oct 15 08:01:49 PDT 2018

Please post the exact command you have used (copy-and-paste).

Then, what does
```
r.category spread_time_observed
```

and what does
```
r.report spread_time_observed units=c,p
```

return?

* Kalindu Perera <kkc199408 at gmail.com> [2018-10-15 16:01:38 +0530]:

--
Nikos Alexandris | Remote Sensing & Geomatics
GPG Key Fingerprint 6F9D4506F3CA28380974D31A9053534B693C4FB3