[GRASS-user] zonal statistics for multiple areas

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Mon Oct 29 12:54:05 PDT 2018

Hi Alessandro,

You could try v.rast.bufferstats [1], if you do not have hundrets of thousands of points….

If the buffers don`t overlap, you could use v.rast.stats [2] from the upcoming GRASS 7.6 release, that will allow multiple raster input…

Otherwise have a look at the general introduction to GRASS and Python [3].

Cheers
Stefan

1: https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/addons/v.rast.bufferstats.html
2: https://grass.osgeo.org/grass76/manuals/v.rast.stats.html