[GRASS-user] Versions question

Hernán De Angelis dhdeangelis at comhem.se
Sat Sep 22 10:09:45 PDT 2018

Rich,

In my system the executables for the different grass versions look like
this:

grass74

grass75

grass77

There was no confusion when updating the svn trunk (grass7_trunk).

I guess that the problem will disappear if you delete the installed
executable, the installed grass folder, and then make a new fresh install.

/H.