[GRASS-user] Using g.tempfile

Stefan Blumentrath Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Tue Sep 25 13:56:59 PDT 2018

Temp files are normally stored in the mapset (e.g. /grassdb/location/mapset/.tmp/YOURCOMPUTER/12345.0)

It can be partly controlled where tempfiles are stored using environment variables:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/variables.html
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass74/manuals/g.gisenv.html

Cheers
Stefan