[GRASS-user] wms google

Sebastián Dietrich sebadietrich at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 10:54:17 PDT 2019

Thanks Micha for answering; i want to see satellite images from google (or
any other server) without downloading them; i.e., connect directly to the
server and see the images within the grass gis. I can't found the way to
connect to google server using WMS. I can use this in qgis, via xyz tiles (
http://localhost:8080/geoserver)

Thanks!