[GRASS-user] Adding map to layer manager (wxpython GUI) from grass console?

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 05:42:41 PST 2019

Hi Joe,

well, I personally combine both depending on the task on hand. Most of the
time, I only use terminal though. When you start learning GRASS, there's a
nice feature of the GUI that allows to copy the command once you have set
all the options in GUI of that command. Like this you can copy the commands
into a text file and then comment and modify there, which allows for
reproducibility very easily

There's a lot of material online that you can follow, for example:
 - https://gitlab.com/veroandreo/curso-grass-gis-rioiv (links to
presentations and exercises in the README)
 - http://training.gismentors.eu/grass-gis-irsae-winter-course-2018/

cheers,
Vero