[GRASS-user] r.in.lidar and v.in.lidar missing in new OSGeo4W install (GRASS 7.4.4 and 7.4.3)

jas1000 dis at sundquist.imapmail.org
Sat Jan 19 13:05:18 PST 2019

As the subject says.  I tried downgrading to 7.4.3. but they were missing
there, too.  I also tried the standalone GRASS installer to install a
separate instance and they were missing from there.

I had actually upgraded to see if I could get r.in.pdal but that is missing
as well.

My work computer (whose installs I can't control) has r.in.lidar and
v.in.lidar with and older OSGeo4W install, installing GRASS 7.4.0

Anyone else?  Is there a solution?

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/Grass-Users-f3884509.html