[GRASS-user] 7.7.dev: No raster map displays [FIXED]

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 25 05:47:38 PDT 2019

On Wed, 24 Jul 2019, Carlos Henrique Grohmann de Carvalho wrote:

> Glad to hear that you got it working!

Carlos,

Thank you.

There is a r.in.gdal issue that remains, but it's annoying rather than
critical so I'll ignore it for now. But, I'll explain it for the record.

GRASS is run within the project location, a subdirectory in
/data/grassdata/. The raw data files are in
/$HOME/projects/<state>/<project_name>/data/.

Since I created the raster display issue when I enter the entire command,
r.in.gdal in=$HOME/projects/<state>/<project_name>/data/hdr.adf ...
running the script grass tells me it cannot access the input file. But, when I
enter it manually in the grass shell it has no problem importing the data.

Perhaps worth exploring when time permits.

Regards,

Rich