[GRASS-user] r.flow: why so few flowlines?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jul 30 05:52:50 PDT 2019

Attached is a map of flowlines produced by r.flow. I've read the manual page
and want to understand why there are so few flow lines when there are
numerous line lengths and contributing areas to those lengths. Seems to me
that the flow line map should be covered with lines and it is not. (N.B.
Last week I included the flow lengths and accumulation areas maps but the
message was too large for delivery to the list.)

The brown polygon is the project area and higher in elevation than the
surrounding areas.

Regards,

Rich