[GRASS-user] Rotate raster map?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Sep 24 14:50:37 PDT 2019

On Tue, 24 Sep 2019, Markus Neteler wrote:

> The ultimate information might be obtained from the data provider. We
> cannot do much more than guessing in this list.

Markus,

They're no help because data comes from different sources.

Anyway, I've found the reason for my problems: the work flow I used. Trying
to switch both location and mapset using g.mapset didn't work; I'd still be
in the original mapset and managed to mess up a lot of the imports and
reprojections.

What I now do is start grass passing a specific location and mapset. When
I'm finished, I exit and restart grass specifying the new location and
mapset.

Some of the maps are slightly rotated or have spaces between them and
adjacent ones. I'm ignoring all of this.

Thanks very much for the help you and Markus M have provided.

Best regards,

Rich