[GRASS-user] r.futures not working

Tom Hackbarth txhackbarth at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 03:28:50 PST 2020

I reinstalled it and whenever I want to install packages it says:

> install.packages(c("MuMIn", "lme4", "optparse", "rgrass7"))
Warnung in install.packages(c("MuMIn", "lme4", "optparse", "rgrass7"))
  'lib = "C:/Program Files/R/R-4.0.3/library" ist nicht schreibbar
Would you like to use a personal library instead? (yes/No/cancel)

If I say yes and type in library("MuMIn") afterwards nothing happens.

I can only choose a OneDrive folder to download the packages into. Maybe I
just try it manually?

Am So., 13. Dez. 2020 um 12:23 Uhr schrieb Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de