[GRASS-user] r.sim.water simulation considering dams

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 05:47:02 PST 2020

Hi,

I don't have any experience with that parameter, but I think if you don't
need permeable structures, you don't need that parameter. I would try to
represent the structures in the elevation, that should work. But keep in
mind that it's a shallow water flow model, so it's not ideal for filling
large and deep depressions. In that case you can also consider Itzi model.

Anna