[GRASS-user] r.futures.demand

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 19:54:02 PST 2021

Hi Mitchell,

On Fri, Jan 22, 2021 at 3:23 PM Mitchell Meads <mitchell.meads at tamu.edu>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm getting an error when running r.futures.demand that says "Number of
> development raster maps doesn't not correspond to the number of observed
> times". I thought that a fix for this would be to make sure my input
> population csv had years that matched the input raster maps in the first
> column but this didn't change the error. If you could let me know what you
> think I'm doing wrong, that would be greatly appreciated!

The error means the number of raster maps in the development parameter does
not match the number of years in the observed_population CSV. So for
example, if you specify development=urban_2001,urban_2006,urban_2011 (3
maps) then the observed_population file should look like this (header + 3
lines):

year,37037,37063,...
2001,19860,10980,...
2006,20760,12660,...
2011,21070,13090,...

If you can't see any obvious mistake with your data, I would have to see
the r.futures.demand command you are trying to execute and the input CSV
file.