[GRASS-user] largest number of consecutive days where rainfall >1 mm

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 06:36:23 PDT 2022

Hi Ivan,

It does indeed count consecutive days meeting a condition per week. That's
what the [-1] means in the t.rast.algebra command, i.e., it is the temporal
neighbourhood modifier. If you then want to get the largest weekly
consecutive days meeting the condition within a month you can aggregate the
"weekly_consecutive" time series with t.rast.aggregate granularity="1
month" method="maximum"

HTH,
Vero