[GRASS-user] stvds

Veronica Andreo veroandreo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 04:07:54 PDT 2022

Hello Ivan,

Space-time datasets in GRASS are map based, so, you either need to create
one vector map per date and then create the time series and register the
maps there, or in the case of STVDS, you could also add a different layer
per date to the same vector map and register those as in:
https://grass.osgeo.org/grass80/manuals/t.register.html#north-carolina-dataset
(see the "Register a vector map with layers representing time steps"
example)

HTH,
Vero