[GRASS-user] how to calculate volume of water stored in water storage with r.sim.water?

bonushenricus bonushenricus76 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 07:39:14 PDT 2023

Sorry
I was too impetuous.
I have to think about it more calmly.
In fact, I am too ignorant on the subject.
If it were the water blade, it wouldn't make sense for it to grow
faster in case of the smaller reservoir.
But I would expect, in my logic, that the water depth would again grow
in the smaller reservoir.
I will do more tests, try to understand. Or maybe the model is not
adapted to the presence of small ponds. Consider that these are 30 and
70 m³ ponds, very small indeed.
Perito agrario Enrico Gabrielli
progetto F.A.R.M. www.farm-agroecologia.it
Tessera n. 633 Collegio Periti agrari prov. Di Modena
Biblioteca agricoltura: https://www.zotero.org/groups/aplomb/
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/bonushenricus