[GRASS-user] how to calculate volume of water stored in water storage with r.sim.water?

Vaclav Petras wenzeslaus at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 10:20:21 PDT 2023

On Tue, 1 Aug 2023 at 10:24, bonushenricus <bonushenricus76 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Since I have the data in GRASS, I will try using the old geomhydas, hoping
> the modules will work in GRASS8, and then use the Mhydas models in
> OpenFluid.

I don't know anything about Geo-MHYDAS, but a lot of effort in GRASS GIS
goes into compatibility, so I would hope you can make it work. Anyway
sometimes breaking changes are needed and Geo-MHYDAS is definitively
written in an older style, namely with long Bash scripts with Perl helpers,
but that doesn't really matter for GRASS version compatibility as long as
you are on Linux.

https://github.com/UMR-LISAH/Geo-MHYDAS-2010