[GRASS-user] how to calculate volume of water stored in water storage with r.sim.water?

bonushenricus bonushenricus76 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 11:35:29 PDT 2023

Thank you Anna.
I will try to attach the two geotiffs in a compressed folder, with the
simplest example of a single ditch, for both reservoirs. EPSG:32632.
The ditch is not exactly the same for the two reservoirs, they change a
little bit in the final part of the mouth of the reservoir, but it is
very similar.
Sorry I didn't use a sample vector of points, I did it later with
temporal.
> r.slope.aspect elevation=dem_invaso2 dx=dx_invaso2 dy=dy_invaso2
> r.sim.water -t elevation=dem_invaso2 dx=dx_invaso2 dy=dy_invaso2
> rain_value=40 infil_value=24.1 man_value=0.368
> depth=water_depth_invaso2_40x30mm discharge=discharge_invaso2_40x30mm
> niterations=30 --overwrite
> r.slope.aspect elevation=dem_invaso6 dx=dx_invaso6 dy=dy_invaso6
> r.sim.water -t elevation=dem_invaso6 dx=dx_invaso6 dy=dy_invaso6
> rain_value=40 infil_value=24.1 man_value=0.368
> depth=water_depth_invaso6_40x30mm discharge=discharge_invaso6_40x30mm
> niterations=30 --overwrite

Thank you very much
I am sure there is some mistake on my part!

Perito agrario Enrico Gabrielli
progetto F.A.R.M. www.farm-agroecologia.it
Tessera n. 633 Collegio Periti agrari prov. Di Modena
Biblioteca agricoltura: https://www.zotero.org/groups/aplomb/
https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/bonushenricus