[GRASS-user] how to calculate volume of water stored in water storage with r.sim.water?

bonushenricus bonushenricus76 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 3 23:26:23 PDT 2023

Thanks Micha
What a mistake with Manning's coefficient! I took off a zero!
For infil: the soil is sandy. The 24.1 mm/h is taken from the soil map
with published regional data. There are two reference sites in the area
of soil delineation: 48% sand and 22% clay: 7.7 mm/h; 52% sand, 14%
clay: 24.1 mm/h. If I can, I will go and measure on the ground. But for
now, maybe 15 might be good.
The result, however, still doesn't convince me.
If I try the simulation on "invaso6", with the same parameters as
"invaso2", it ends after 10 minutes with a result of 30 cm.