[GRASS-user] Pipe character in text field

Maris Nartiss maris.gis at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 08:06:02 PST 2023

If you are executing this command from a shell (e.g. bash), you must
escape or enclose in single quotes the pipe character.
Try:
v.db.update map=mymap column=xkey value='|'

Māris.

pirmd., 2023. g. 4. dec., plkst. 10:51 — lietotājs gisfisch--- via
grass-user (<grass-user at lists.osgeo.org>) rakstīja: