[GRASS-user] re-setting bathymetry data using the raster calculator.

Anna Petrášová kratochanna at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 20:18:03 PST 2023

Hi Victor,

I am not sure I understand your concern. Have you tried running r.walk with
the original raster with negative values? Theoretically, I don't see why
r.walk couldn't work with negative elevation, although I haven't tried it.
It should work the same if you add a constant value as you suggest. Perhaps
you want to e.g. use an absolute value of the elevation?

Anna