[GRASS-user] [GRASS-dev] vector patching frustration

Vincent Bain bain at toraval.fr
Thu Mar 14 03:55:49 PDT 2024

Hello Michael,
do you mean that you cannot assign a different cat number to the
specific area you added, i.e. it has a cat number assigned ? I guess
you tried the "sum" option of v.category.

But are you sure that the new area actually has a category attached to
? (else you could achieve it with v.edit and its "catadd" tool, knowing
the record number of the feature you want to cat).

Hope I understood your issue,

Vincent.