[GRASSweb-list]NTF files

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Thu Jul 25 11:41:12 EDT 2002

Hi,

do you need to import NTF raster or NTF vector data?

Markus

--
Markus Neteler

ITC-irst, Istituto per la Ricerca Scientifica e Tecnologica
     Project on Predictive Models for the Environment
Via Sommarive, 18        -      38050 Povo (Trento), Italy
tel +39 0461 314 -520 (fax -591)          http://mpa.itc.it