[GRASSweb-list]grass wiki header problems

Richard Murphy murph at commonmonkeyflower.net
Sun Aug 24 11:51:59 EDT 2003

When I try to open a page in the GRASS WIKI, the page content is
preceded and followed by several php error messages.  These look like:

lib/Request.php:220: Warning[2]: Cannot add header information -
headers already sent by (output started at
/var/www/phpwikicvs/index.php:2)

This is probably very easy to fix; what it means is that something is
being sent by the webserver to the browser before the php code starts.
Check to make sure that the very first line of index.php is "<?php".
If there is anything at all before this in the file, even a blank line
or a space, it will cause this kind of error.  If that doesn't fix it,
I would be willing to look briefly at the code running the grass wiki
and look for a solution.

%% Murph. <murph at commonmonkeyflower.net>
%% http://www.commonmonkeyflower.net/cmf.html