[GRASSweb-list]Installation

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 17 08:46:18 EST 2003

The weblist is not the best place to ask such questions.
Try the user list.

	http://grass.itc.it/support.html#int_list

There are various methods to aquire and install GRASS.
http://grass.itc.it/acquire.html

You want a binary package which is suitable for your GNU/Linux distribution.
Usually the distribution contains instructions on how to install software.

	Bernhard