[GRASSweb-list]enquiry

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Aug 16 04:40:45 EDT 2004

Dear Mr. Zhen,

GRASS is maintained by an international group (the GRASS Project)
that does not have direct financial interest.
We offer services over the internet and you will find
all relevant information on
http://wgrass.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp/grassh/index.html
or another mirror.

Companies are allowed to create additional services and products
from GRASS and its manuals. They might be able to send you hardcopies or
CDs for your computer.

Note that you have written to the address for the webmasters.
Check the website for the users lists if you need more specific
support for GRASS.

Best Regards,
	Bernhard REITER